Participate in Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
Please note the the date to enroll is Monday, July 3, 2017.
You can help Camphill Special School students through participating in the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)! The EITC provides businesses, and in some case individuals, with a 75% tax credit (not just a deduction) for donations to approved educational scholarship organizations such as Camphill Special School. The tax credit increases to 90% if a company commits to making the same donation for two consecutive years. A business paying qualifying taxes in PA can receive up to $300,000 in tax credits annually. A gift to Camphill Special School’s scholarship program may result in a substantial tax credit. Funds received under this program provide direct support to students who qualify for needs based tuition assistance.
A business must be subject to one of the following seven PA business taxes to participate:
- Personal Income Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank Shares Tax
- Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Retalitory Fees under section 212 of the Insurance Company Law of 1921
Individuals interested in participating should contact Cara at 610-469-9236.
- PA Department of Community & Economic Development: EITC page
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania EITC Guidelines
- For individuals: Joining a Scholarship LLC
- Step-by-step How to Participate Guide
- Sign up ON JULY 3, 2017