Camphill Special School’s life-sharing economic model, where long-term volunteers care for children and young adults in exchange only for living expenses and a modest stipend, enables us to keep our tuition lower than many other residential schools. Even full tuition, however, cannot cover 100% of our costs. We depend on contributions from friends, parents, grandparents, other family members, corporations, and foundations to fulfill our mission.
A gift to Camphill Special School makes a difference in the life of a child and these things possible:
- Individualized programs of education and therapy that bring self-respect and purpose to children’s lives
- Financial aid for students
- Maintenance and improvement of our homes, education and therapy buildings
- Continued professional development and lifelong security for our long-term volunteers
- The ability to meet higher energy costs affecting our heating and transportation budgets
Camphill Special School is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. You always should consult your attorney or tax/investment professional before making any kind of charitable contribution.