Many family members and other friends totally unrelated to anyone at Camphill Special School donate gifts of time and talent to our classrooms, houses, workshops, and office all year-round.
- Work one-on-one with children in our school program
- Keep our gardens beautiful
- Prepare meals in houses
- Sew costumes or construct sets for dramatic productions
- Participate on the Camphill ProAm Gala or Village Racquet Committees
Adult, youth, corporate, church, or civic groups
- Build and maintain walking trails
- Carry out landscaping projects
- Paint (interior and exterior)
- Accomplish special construction or maintenance projects
Groups such as Vanguard, through United Way’s Day of Caring, Green Valleys Association, Girl Scouts, Episcopal Academy, and Muhlenberg College all have contributed their most valuable resource — time — to Camphill Special School!